Keep yourself and your crew warm with Dewalt's powerful DXH75KT 75,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater. It features a 4 Gallon tank capacity that can provide up to 11 hours of run time. The continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source for unburned fuel, reducing the probability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner. The rugged two-piece split barrel design allows safer and simpler maintenance while the ergonomic handles minimize fatigue on your hands while you carry the heater from site to site.
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner
- Equipped with a 25 - 95 degrees Fahrenheit thermostat, the heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport
- 75,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater - F340675
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm and Lead and lead compounds, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.