DeWalt Compressors are jobsite tough, and built for the professional. DeWalt offers a full line of both electric and gas powered professional compressors. DeWalt compressors include lightweight, portable contractor units, high volume, high capacity wheeled contractor units and high capacity industrial compressors to accommodate the highest demand.
The DeWALT 7.5 HP 80 Gallon BALDOR Two Stage Oil-Lube Industrial Air Compressor is designed for the heavy-duty professional user. It features a heavy-duty BALDOR 4-pole, 1,725 RPM industrial-class electric motor which provides superior performance and long lasting durability. A cast iron cylinder head with patented deep-grove directional cooling fins, precision bored cylinders with patented asymmetrical cooling fins and a patented cast iron flywheel design with large extended fins for improved cooling of the pump and maintains low pump RPMs while maintaining consistent compression efficiency. The DXCMV7518075 has 175 maximum PSI to operate a wide range of tools while maintaining longer run times and with an integrated system panel for convenience and added control. This machine also has a unique belt guard which can improve compressor pump cooling by as much as 60 degrees over other belt guard designs.
- BALDOR 4-pole, 1,725 RPM industrial class electric motor provides superior performance
- Large capacity 80 gallon ASME certified tank
- Industrial performance delivering a maximum 175 PSI
- Patented pump design provides for a cooler running pump
- Patented piston design for improved compression efficiency
- Cast iron cylinder head with deep-grove directional and asymmetrical cooling fins
- Patented cast-iron flywheel design with large extended fins for improved cooling and low-pump RPM
- Unique belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60 degrees F over other belt guard designs
- NEMA rated and UL certified
- 7.5 HP 80 Gallon Baldor Two Stage Oil-Lube Industrial Air Compressor - DXCMV7518075
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.