Dewalt DXCMTA5090412 4 Gal. Portable Briggs and Stratton Gas Powered Oil Free Direct Drive Air CompressorModel: dewndxcmta5090412
Last 8 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DXCMTA5090412 4 Gal. Portable Briggs and Stratton Gas Powered Oil Free Direct Drive Air Compressor
- Features a durable Briggs & Stratton XR950 OHV gas engine with dual ball bearings that provides durability and extended engine life
- Offers a 208-CC engine with a rate of 6.9 CFM at 40 psi or 5.0 CFM at 90 psi
- Equipped with 1/4 in. regulator, tool and tank pressure gauges, and one hand push to connect quick coupler
- Perfect companion to all of you air tools, whether it is on the top of a roof or framework on a house
- Offers unblock construction designed to reduce fuel consumption and to provide quiet operation
- 6 HP 4 Gallon Oil-Free Twin Tank Pontoon Air Compressor with Subaru Engine - DXCMTA5090412
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.