The DEWALT 5 in. Multi-Purpose Bench Vise is ideal for home, shop, and contractor use. Built for durability and dependability, this vise is constructed from 30,000 PSI cast iron. The replaceable micro-grooved steel jaws have a strong grip and will prevent objects from moving around once you clamp them in place. The built-in cast iron pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip and allow for easy clamping of pipe and other rounded material. A large anvil work surface on the back of the vise is perfect for hammering and shaping metal pieces. The vise has a 360 degree swivel base as well as a 360 degree swivel head with lock down. This versatility means that projects can be clamped at any angle. Designed to meet the toughest projects, the 5 in. Multi-Purpose Bench Vise provides the maximum clamping and holding power needed to get the job done with confidence.
- Made from high-strength steel and cast iron components
- Micro-Grooved, replaceable steel jaws
- Pipe jaws
- Large anvil work surface
- 360-degree swivel base
- 360-degree swivel head with lock down
- Vertical V jaws allows you to clamp rounded stock vertically
- Machined steel main screw with rolled threads
- Clamping Force = 5,500 lbs
- 5 in. Multi-Purpose Bench Vise - DXCMMPV5
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.