The DEWALT 5.5 in. Double Jaw Reversible Bench Vise is ideal for home, shop, and contractor use. Built for durability and dependability, this vise is constructed from 30,000 PSI cast iron. The replaceable micro-grooved steel jaws have a strong grip and will prevent objects from moving around once you clamp them in place. Two large anvil work surfaces on the back of the vise are perfect for hammering and shaping metal pieces. The 360 degree swivel base allows this vise to be positioned so work pieces can be clamped with ease. The jaw opening expands to 9-3/4 in. when reversed, which allows for a wider opening to clamp larger stock. Whether you are working with wood or metal at home or in the shop, the DEWALT 5.5 in. Double Jaw Reversible Bench Vise provides the maximum clamping and holding power needed to get the job done with confidence.
- Made from high-strength steel and cast iron components
- Micro-Grooved, replaceable steel jaws
- Pipe jaws to easily clamp pipe and other rounded materials
- 2 large anvil work surfaces
- 360-degree swivel base with positive stops
- Reversible dynamic jaw
- Clamping Force = 4,990 lbs
- 5.5 in. Double Jaw Reversible Bench Vise - DXCMDJV55
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.