Dewalt DWX724 Compact Miter Saw StandModel: dewndwx724
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWX724 Compact Miter Saw Stand
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws
- Compact design allows easy transport and storage
- Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 40 in. beam extends to support up to 10 ft. of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage
- Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up
- Extension Lock Levers allow for fast and secure locking of extensions
- Tool mounting brackets allow easy and scure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail
- Non-marring ft. on tool mount will not scratch material
- Miter saw not included
- Compact Miter Saw Stand - DWX724
- (2) Convertible Work Supports and Stops
- (2) Mounting Brackets
1. Make the miter support easier to adjust and little more solid.
2. Add feet to the ends so that can stand up on end all on its own.
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
so I purchase this one which is perfect for my needs around the house outside house repairs.
Easy to set up and put away. For longer wood i would recomend the longer stand.
Q & A :
And we use it for Hitachi as well as Dewalt.
Be prepared to only meet to mounting holes if using other than Dewalt brand saws.
Works as intended.
If so, where?
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.