Dewalt DWS520CK 6-1/2 in. TrackSaw Kit with 59 in. and 102 in. TrackModel: dewndws520ck
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWS520CK 6-1/2 in. TrackSaw Kit with 59 in. and 102 in. Track
- Straight Plunge Mechanism - Non-pivoting, parallel-link mechanism for optimal ergonomics
- Continuous Anti-Kickback - Prevents kickback when engaged
- Hi-Power Motor - 12A, 1,300 Watts effortlessly cuts hard wood up to 2-1/8 in.
- Flat Blade Guard - Low profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces
- Dust Management - Universal 1-1/4 in. dust port gives a 90% dust extraction capability. Compatible with the DEWALT dust management system.
- Zero-Clearance Anti-Splinter Edges - Edges indicate actual cut location. Provides splinter free cuts.
- Dual Edge Track System - Provides perfectly straight cuts. Dual edge design works in both directions.
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 6-1/2 in. Corded TrackSaw - DWS520K
- 59 in. and 102 in. Track
- 6-1/2 in. 48 Tooth Precision Ground Blade (20mm arbor) - DW5258
- Heavy-Duty Kit Box
1 year ago
Can’t say enough, awesome service. Will order again in a heartbeat
over 2 years ago
Dewalt customer service is shipping me replacements, but it takes them 14 days to get them to my door.
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
2". I think the cutting depth at 90* is 2 1/4"-2 1/8".
Sent from my iPhone
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.