Dewalt DWMTC15 Magnetic Tough Case with 15-Piece Screwdriving Bit SetModel: dewndwmtc15
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWMTC15 Magnetic Tough Case with 15-Piece Screwdriving Bit Set
- Case made of impact resistant material adds increased durability and helps to prevent breakage
- Two high strength magnets allow the case to be fixed to any ferrous surface
- Bits are carbide tipped for increased durability and long life
- Built in hooks allow the case to hang anywhere
- Magnetic Tough Case - DWMTC15
- (4) 1 in. Phillips #2 Bit
- 1 in. Phillips #3 Bit
- 1 in. Slotted #8 Bit
- 1 in. Square #1 Bit
- 1 in. Square #2 Bit
- 1 in. Star T25 Bit
- 2 in. #2 Phillips Power Bit
- 2 in. #2 Square Power Bit
- 2 in. - 1/4 in. Nutsetter
- 2 in. - 5/16 in. Nutsetter
- 2 in. - 3/8 in. Nutsetter
- 3 in. Magnetic Holder with Hog Ring
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Mine has been dropped several times off the 6' ladder top, not as much as a crack! Speaks very well for the quality and design.
I have no negative comments about the Magnetic Tough Case.
Made "Bruce" tough.
Q & A :
What I Need is a complete Socket Head Cap Screw Allen Wrench set that has the Magnetic Holding Sleeve. I can make a 1/4 inch allen bit to fit the magnetic sleeve; it would be good to have a set up to 3/8". I am looking for a long drive set to work with the magnetic sleeve from 1/4" down to use on our assembly line to make Socket Head Cap Screw installation and tightening more efficient and less prone to drops when single handed screw insertion and tightening is required.
The warranty on new DEWALT accessories is as follows:
DEWALT offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all DEWALT accessories, except for pressure washer accessories. DEWALT accessories are fully guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not cover misuse of product or normal wear and tear.