The DEWALT Ergo Aviation snips are designed with a reduced handle span, providing lower level of muscle effort required while cutting tough materials. These tools are traditionally used for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, copper and 18 to 22-Gauge sheet metal. The snip's serrated cutting edge prevent materials from slipping during use and the slip-resistant, bi-material cushion grip ensures a firm, comfortable grip.
- Serrated blade helps prevent material from sliding and provides a clean cut
- Flush hardware allows for smooth, unobstructed cuts
- Forged chrome vanadium steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Improved external latch design for easy one-hand operations
- Straight Ergonomic Aviation Snips
- Left Ergonomic Aviation Snips
- Right Ergonomic Aviation Snips