Our 23 Gauge Pin Nailer sets 2 in. nails recessed into oak with the power and adaptability to deliver professional results. This is the ideal tool for contractors, woodworkers, and cabinet builders looking to fasten materials while keeping nail visibility to a minimum. Tool-free jam release and depth adjustment for easy nail removal. Pick up this hard-working pneumatic fastening tool for completing finish and trim jobs.
- Drives 23 Gauge 2 in. nails recessed into oak
- World's first 23 Gauge Pin Nailer with tool-free jam release for easy nail removal
- Tool-free depth adjustment for driving recessed fasteners
- Oil-free operation reduces risk of oil stains on work surface
- Low nail lockout with bypass and reload alert
- Uses 23 Gauge headless pin nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. length
- Reversible belt hook for hands-free carrying on the jobsite
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer - DWFP2350K
- 1/4 in. Fitting
- 2 No-Mar Tips
- Carrying Case
- Owner's Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.