The DWE46166N 6 in. (150mm) High Performance Cut-Off/Grinder combines the features of the Adjustable Type 1 Cutoff Guard with an E-Clutch that shuts the grinder off when a wheel pinch or wheel stall occurs, extending the life of the gears and motor. Dust Ejection System technology clears dust and debris for extra protection. Power tool shuts off before overheating with Power-Off Advanced Overload Protection.
- E-Clutch Activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor.
- 9,000 RPM Rating
- 13 Amp Motor
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter through the air intake vents.
- Power Loss Reset prevents accidental restarts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the "on" position.
- Lanyard Ready intergrated lanyard connection point
- Closed position of guard also allows for cutting in tight spots
- Provides rotations stops to ensure users hands are covered
- Narrow width of guard provides better visibility to line of cut compared to standard type 1 guard.
- Adjustable from 180 degrees for cutting large materials and closed to 90 degrees for cutting small materials
- Side Handle
- Inner and Outer Flange
- 6 in. (150mm) Adjustable Cutoff Guard
- Lanyard Ready Connection Point
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.