Dewalt DWE4559CN 9 in. 6,500 RPM 4.7 HP Grinder with Rubber Gear Case CoverModel: dewndwe4559cn
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWE4559CN 9 in. 6,500 RPM 4.7 HP Grinder with Rubber Gear Case Cover
- High power 4.7 HP 6,500 RPM motor with overload protection provides higher operating speeds under load
- Gear Case Grip for pipeliners allow gear case to be gripped as a handle
- Dust Ejection System protects the motor from damaging particles entering air intake that would otherwise abrade the motor and increases brush life
- Anti-Vibe trigger handle reduces user fatigue caused by vibration
- Lightweight design minimizes user fatigue at less than 13.5 lbs.
- Toughcord system reduces cord pull outs and increases cord life
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- Low profile gear case allows for work in tight areas
- 6,500 RPM provides optimal material removal with 9 in. grinding wheels
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement
- Quick change guard allows user to quickly adjust guard to redirect sparks
- Soft grip trigger handle provides greater comfort and control
- Thick "S" style cord takes the abuse of the jobsite and shop environment providing durability and long life for the cord set
- 3-position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- 9 in. 6,500 RPM 4.7 HP Grinder with Rubber Gear Case Cover - DWE4559CN
- 9 in. Guard
- Rubber Gear Case Cover
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.