This 5 in. Brushless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake has a brushless motor, eliminating the need to service for brush replacements. It features a brake that stops the wheel fast, as well as key PERFORM & PROTECT features including Kickback Brake and E-CLUTCH. This tough grinder is built to withstand rigorous jobsite demands.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average using DWA8914 wheel
- POWER-LOSS RESET - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart the tool
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages with maximum force when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, quickly stopping the wheel, reducing the movement of the grinder, and shutting off the motor
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- 5 in. Brushless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder w/ Kickback Brake - DWE43214
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 5 in. Type 27 guard
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.