Dewalt DW325C 15 Degree 3-1/4 in. Coil Framing NailerModel: dewndw325c
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW325C 15 Degree 3-1/4 in. Coil Framing Nailer
- High capacity 300 nail magazine means less reloading and higher productivity
- Aggressive toe-nailing teeth bite into lumber for save and easy nailing at an angle
- Heavy-duty canister designed to withstand drops and opens easily for fast loading
- Lightweight aluminum construction provides increased durability and reduced fatigue during use
- Adjustable air exhaust port keeps exhaust out of users face and away from work piece
- 15 Degree 3-1/4 in. Coil Framing Nailer - DW325C
over 3 years ago
The plus was it held more nails and the job got done faster. Less time spent filling my old gun.
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.