Dewalt DW089LG 12V MAX 3 x 360 Degrees Green Line LaserModel: dewndw089lg
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW089LG 12V MAX 3 x 360 Degrees Green Line Laser
- 12V Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Power Tool Battery Platform for extra long run time and the convenience of rechargeable power tool batteries
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 50mW Power Output, Wavelength 510-530 nm
- Green Beam Laser Technology is four times brighter for visibility in long range interior applications and exterior visibility
- Three 360 degree line lasers to aid in full room layout
- Integrated Magnetic Bracket with 1/4 in. and 5/8 in. Thread for rear mounted magnets that allow flush attachment to metal track and steel
- Full-Time Pulse Mode allows use with detector and maintains full brightness for visibility and extends range
- Locking Pendulum to help prevent damage to internal components
- Over-molded housing and IP65 water/debris resistance
- 12V 3 x 360 Degrees Green Line Laser - DW089LG
- (1) 12V 2 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Extended Ceiling Bracket
- Blow Molded Case
It is extremely intuitive to use right out of the box. I shouldnt say "box", it is a very nice case with foam padding that does a great job holding everything in place and protecting it. Also you dont need an engineering degree to fit it all back in where it goes.
Fells very solid. Easy to use. Very strong magnet. I could go on.
10 months ago
But seriously, I am a renovation contractor and this thing has paid itself off a dozen times. I often get jobs based on the fact that I was so good at fixing other contractors messes using this level. True, I could have probably done it with another manufactures tool but I am a Dewalt guy and bought this one and it has performed flawlessly for two years.
The only trouble I had with it was seeing the line over 14 ft. distance on a sunny day while lining up a 36 ft second story deck. On that day I got over it by holding a white piece of paper over the area the line should have been to see it but have since bought the green laser detector for outdoor work. Indoors I primarily use it just on the floor or attached to a Task extension pole that allows me to lift it to any height I need. Task sells an attachment that fits the base of the level and clamps to the pole.
Q & A :
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPad