Dewalt DW0851 Combi Laser Self-Leveling 5-Spot Beam/Horizontal LaserModel: dewndw0851
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW0851 Combi Laser Self-Leveling 5-Spot Beam/Horizontal Laser
- Full-time pulse mode maintains full brightness for enhanced visibility and detection with laser detectors
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 5mW Power Output, Wavelength 630-680 nm
- Locking pendulum helps prevent damage to internal components if dropped
- Durable over-molded housing and IP54 water resistant design protects against the elements in any jobsite
- Projects five bright spot beams for accurate plumb and horizontal point transfer
- Integrated magnetic pivoting base offers flush mounting and attachment to metal track and steel surfaces
- Fits popular 1/4 in. threaded tripods for layout use in large areas
- Combilaser Self-Leveling 5-Spot Beam/Horizontal Laser - DW0851
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.