The DeWalt Class 2 modacrylic FR mesh vest will help protect workers with a brand name they know and trust. The DSV971 is built in the USA with global materials to provide Guaranteed Tough?? protection. The DEWALT DSV971 offers flame resistant properties required by ANSI 107-2010, as well as certified background and reflective material. Meets ASTM F1506 standards with an ARC rating of 5.1 cal/CM2.
- Zipper Closure
- Dual Mic Tabs at Shoulder
- 6.2 oz 88% Modacrylic & 12% Kevlar Material
- 2" 3M 5535 Scotchlite FR Segmented Reflective Tape
- 3" Contrasting Black Trim Detail
- Pockets: 1 Left Chest; 1 Lower Right
- Rear D-Ring Pass Through
- Meets ASTM F1506
- Garment Background & Reflective Material Certified to ANSI 107-2010
- Retro Reflective Material Certified to ANSI 107-2010 Level 2
- ARC Rating 5.1 Cal/CM2
- NFPA 70E HRC1
- Class 2 Modacrylic Mesh Segmented Tape Vest (Large) - DSV971-L
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.