Dewalt DCT416S1 12V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Thermal Imaging Thermometer KitModel: dewndct416s1
15% off a single item! Use code: LEAP15 See Details
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCT416S1 12V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Thermal Imaging Thermometer Kit
- Patent pending imaging thermometer technology measures and displays both thermal and visual images
- Visual and thermal images can be blended for quickly diagnosing temperature issues and aiding in communication
- Non-contact temperature measurement (14 degrees F to 480 degrees F) for ease of use over distance and accuracy
- Hot and cold tracker quickly identifies trouble spots
- Photo capture on micro SD card for documentation
- Adjustable emissivity improves accuracy across a wide range of materials
- 12V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Thermal Imaging Thermometer Kit - DCT416S1
- 12V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery
- Fast Charger
- Micro SD Card
- Kit Box
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.