Dewalt DCST920P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Li-Ion Brushless String TrimmerModel: dewndcst920p1
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCST920P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Li-Ion Brushless String Trimmer
- 13 in. cut swath get rids of grass and weeds quickly
- Lightweight and compact design minimizes fatigue
- Variable trigger with two speed control ranges between 0 - 4,000 and 0 - 6,000 RPM allowing you to choose the proper speed to match your trimming task
- Dual 0.080 in. line with bump feed
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless String Trimmer - DCST920P1
- 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - DCB205
- 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- Auxiliary Handle and Guard
- 0.080 in. Line Pre-wound in Spool
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Thank you for contacting CPO!
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please provide us with your order number to better assist you.
If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CPO Customer Care
5 months ago
Battery lasted one season and then holds power for few minutes even when fully charged over night
Q & A :
VICTOR ENGINEERING / O'Brien Concept and Solution
9316 Davenport St.
Omaha, NE 68114
white nub inside the spool will rotate away from the spool
window to indicate it is unlocked.Pull the spool straight out to remove.
Remove any dirt and grass from the spool and housing.
5. First, wind new line in the channel of the spool closest to the
holding slots (10C) as shown in Figure 10.
6. Place the end of the cutting line
(10A) into the retaining hole
Wind the cutting line onto the
spool in the direction of the
arrow on the bottom of the
spool. Make sure to wind the
line on neatly and in layers. Do
not crisscross (Fig. 11).
8. When the wound cutting line
reaches the beginning of the
holding slots (10C), cut the line
approximately 4 inches (106 mm).
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.