Dewalt FlexVolt 60V MAX Cordless Brushless 9 in. Cut-Off Saw (Tool Only) - DCS690BModel: dewndcs690b
Product Features & specs :
Cordless cut-off saw cuts steel or masonry with ease with speeds of up to 6600 RPM
Dual sided water delivery system helps reduce dust particles when using in concrete or other masonry materials
All In A Single Charge
A total of 25.5 ft. of 1 in. scores are made with a single charge
High Yield In A Single Charge
A single charge yields up to 96 pieces of #5 rebar
This tool is compatible with the full line of FLEXVOLT batteries
Dewalt FlexVolt 60V MAX Cordless Brushless 9 in. Cut-Off Saw (Tool Only) - DCS690B
- The heavy load indicator light provides the user with real time power and runtime feedback during demanding applications.
- With the 9 in. 60V MAX
- The DCS690 also features a beltless all-metal drivetrain. This allows for a jobsite durable cut off saw that is efficient and with no belts to change, tension and maintenance.
- With a rotatable, 5-position guard, the user can select the approach angle that provides optimal visibility and accessibility when cutting in tight spaces.
- The latched and sealed battery box also keeps the battery and terminals protected from harsh jobsite conditions.
- The tool itself is Tool Connect Tag Ready (tag sold separately), which allows the user to attach a Tool Connect Tag and track their inventory.
- The front handle that can be held in three positions, allowing the saw to be securely held to cut in both horizontal and vertical positions.
- FlexVolt 60V MAX Cordless Brushless 9 in. Cut-Off Saw - DCS690B
- Cutting Wheel
- Diamond Cutting Wheel
- Battery & Charger sold separately
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.