The 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in. Framing Saw with 6.0 Ah battery features optimized line of sight with a left side blade and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw. It makes smooth, accurate cuts with a durable, high-grade magnesium shoe, and it delivers long runtime with efficient brushless motor. An electronic brake helps stop the blade after the trigger is released. Bevel capacity is 53 degrees with stops at 45 degrees and 22.5 degrees.
Similar to worm drive saws, this Framing Saw cuts to a depth of 2-7/16 in. at 90 degrees. It includes a rafter hook for added convenience. Use it for a variety of wood cutting applications such as oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, hardwoods, dimensional lumber, and flooring. Many of the professional contractors using this tool include framers, concrete formers, carpenters, and general contractors.
Available where DEWALT products are sold in fall 2017, all DEWALT high powered cordless tools will come standard with a 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract and 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Designed with blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight
- The saw has an electronic brake that helps stop the blade after the trigger is released
- Bevel capacity of 53 degrees with stops at 45 degrees and 22.5 degrees
- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90 degrees
- Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Onboard blade wrench storage for convenience when changing blades
- DCB118 20V MAX* Fan Cooled Fast Charger
- DCB606 20V/60V MAX* FLEXVOLT 6.0Ah Battery
- Blade wrench
- FLEXVOLT carbide tipped 7-1/4 in. circular saw blade
- User instruction manual
- Contractor Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.