Dewalt DCS575T1 FlexVolt 60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw Kit with BatteryModel: dewndcs575t1
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCS575T1 FlexVolt 60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw Kit with Battery
- Best in class cordless runtime delivers 128 cross cuts (2 in. x 4 in. pine)
- Depth of cut is best in class at 2.55 in.
- Electronic brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Brushless motor is maximized for run time and durability, providing 5,800 RPM optimized speed for quality cuts with speed
- 60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw - DCS575
- 60V MAX FLEXVOLT Lithium-Ion Battery
- Fast Charger
- Blade Change Wrench
I never thought a cordless saw could truly replace a corded saw- not anymore!
Light should be standard today but, I'd gladly buy this again. I've had it about two years and I still show it off
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.