The DCS520 60V MAX* 6-1/2 in. TRACKSAW easily powers through hardwoods up to 2-1/8 in. thick. Features straight plunge mechanism for optimal ergonomics. For use with TRACKSAW cutting system to deliver precise, straight, splinter-free cuts.
- Zero clearance TRACKSAW cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts
- For use with TrackSaw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions
- On-track cut depth: 2/1/8"(54mm) at 90; 1-5/8" (41mm) at 45
- Brushless motor effortlessly powers through hardwoods up to 2/1/8" thick
- Continuous antikickback mechanism and riving knife prevent kick-back when engaged
- Straight plunge mechanism for optimal ergonomics
- Low-profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces
- Universal 1-1/4" dust port for 90% efficient dust collection with vacuum
- 60V MAX* 6-1/2" (165mm) TRACKSAW
- Blade Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.