Dewalt DCS355D1 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool KitModel: dewndcs355d1
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Work in Confidence
Brushless motor delivers longer runtime than brushed models for more productivity
Quickly Adapts to Any Surface
The quick-change accessory system makes switching attachments simple
Just Set and Use
Simply adjust to your preferred measurement and let the tool do the work
The Winning Pair
Dewalt power tools combined with 20V MAX batteries are tested and proven to handle all jobs, big or small
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCS355D1 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit
- DeWalt Brushless Motor delivers up to 57% more motor life over standard brushed motors.
- Dual-Grip variable-speed trigger gives users ultimate speed and application control
- Quick-Change accessory system allows blades and attachments to be swapped quickly without the need for tools
- Bright LED light illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting and sanding
- Oscillating tool guide system allows users to set depth or height for a series of cuts
- Powerful XR Lithium-Ion battery delivers high performance and battery life without the hassle of cords
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool - DCS335
- 20V MAX XR 2 Ah Lithium-Ion Compact Battery
- Fast Charger
- Oscillating Tool Guide System
- Fast-Cut Wood Blade
- Bi-Metal Wood Blade
- (25) Assorted Sanding Sheets
- Sanding Pad
- Universal Accessory Adapter
- Accessory Storage Box
- Contractor Bag
Q & A :
No, we do not charge sales tax to Tennessee. If you are interested in purchasing this item and you would like to know about any specials available for this kit, please contact Raymond Charles at 1-866-577-3014 ext: 27108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.