The DeWalt DCN650 15 gauge angled finish nailer drives 15 gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4 In. to 2-1/2 In. which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, baseboards, and hardwood floor installation. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20 V MAX lithium-ion battery the DCN650 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 V. nominal voltage is 18.
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC628)
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modesTool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Inline magazine provides easy use in multiple orientations and in tight spaces
- Angled Finish Nailer - DCN650
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.