Dewalt DCL070T1 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Bluetooth LED Large Area Light KitModel: dewndcl070t1
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCL070T1 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Bluetooth LED Large Area Light Kit
- LED MAX Lumens of 7,000
- Stack lights for easy storage and convenience on the job
- AC Outlets Provide flexibility and convenience to daisy chain lights or power for corded tool
- On-board charger with door lock option
- Stackable with wheel kit option
- DeWALT Tool Connect ability to control light through your smart phone
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Bluetooth LED Large Area Light - DCL070
- 6.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- plenty of lumens, and well-diffused.
- works with Flexvolt & 20v battery packs.
- charges battery packs when plugged in.
- Lockable battery compartment allows you to keep a battery inside for when cordless power is needed.
- Built in battery charger so you can leave it plugged in over night or in a stationary area.
- Lightweight for easy portability around the job site.
- GPS tracking and remote control via Dewalt ToolConnect app. Great for tracking down the light on a large job site. Ability to control dimness and convert to a spotlight.
- Bright LED light is comparable to traditional wobble style lights yet is more lightweight, consumes less energy, and puts out less heat.
Overall this light is great. Now towards the end of the job we let our trade partners borrow for the day as area lights where they are working. Nothing but positive feedback from anyone who has used it on our site. Will absolutely purchase more. I am definitely interested in using the other lights the Dewalt has to offer.
Lit up my areas without a problem.
Stackable, dimmable and 180° or 360° light pattern.
Yes I should have looked closer at the specs, but really compare the battery in the Dewalt picture to mine.
Its the height of two 5 gallon paint cans, and a lot wider.
Q & A :
What is the continuous run time of this light?
What is the expected life of the LED Light/Bulb(s)?
What is the cost of the replacement LED Light/Bulb(s)?
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.