Dewalt DCH733X2 FlexVolt 60V MAX Lithium-Ion SDS-MAX 1-7/8 in. Cordless Rotary Hammer Kit with 2 Batteries (9 Ah)Model: dewndch733x2
10% off $150 on Select DeWALT Drilling & Driving! Use code: DDSALE See Details
Product Features & specs :
Maximum Drilling Power
The best drill for even the toughest concrete with 13.1 Joules and 355 RPM
Shuts down in bind up situations with the Anti-Rotation E-Clutch System
Reduced vibration felt at the handles with Active-Vibration Control System
Part of an OSHA Compliant System
Minimizes exposure to silica dust for for a safer work environment
Dewalt DCH733X2 FlexVolt 60V MAX Lithium-Ion SDS-MAX 1-7/8 in. Cordless Rotary Hammer Kit with 2 Batteries (9 Ah)
- 13.3 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping, even in the hardest concrete
- Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH Systeshuts down the tool in bind up situations
- Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load
- The SHOCKS Active Vibration Control System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature
- The midweight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal and downward drilling for #6 - #9 rebar dowel applications and dry coring up to 5 in.
- Brushless motor and German-engineered mechanism
- Ideally suited for chipping in any lower to mid wall, ground rod driving, and bushing
- Tag Ready so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect app
- 7-Position, variable-speed dial offers users control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material
- FlexVolt 60V MAX Lithium-Ion SDS-MAX 1-7/8 in. Rotary Hammer - DCH733
- (2) 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 9 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB609
- Charger - DCB118
- Kit Box
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.