The DCH733X2 FlexVolt 1-7/8 in. SDS MAX Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers category leading 13.3 Joules of impact energy. Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load, even in the hardest concrete, while the patented E-Clutch system protects the user in bind up situations by stopping the rotation of the bit. This tool is ideally suited for horizontal and downward drilling for #5 - #9 rebar applications, core drilling up to 5 in. and chipping in any mid-to-lower wall and floor applications. Active Vibration Control technology also reduces vibration felt by the user for less fatigue and greater productivity. This tool comes Tag Ready, so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect app.
- The most powerful cordless rotary hammer, powered by the DEWALT 60V MAX
- Same durable mechanism used on the corded 1-7/8 in. SDS MAX
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation e-clutch system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. this feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch system is engaged.
- Protects user from the effects of vibration, including numbness and tingling in the hands, allowing them to get work done more quickly without fatigue.
- FlexVolt 60V MAX 1-7/8 in. SDS MAX Rotary Hammer Kit - DCH733X2
- (2) FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX Batteries - DCB609
- 20V MAX Fan-Cooled Fast Charger - DCB118
- Kit Box