The DCH481B 60V Max Brushless 1-9/16 in. SDS Max Combination Hammer is a light weight high-performance hammer that is powered by a DEWALT brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism. The DCH481 delivers 6.1 joules of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal serial drilling for #4 - #8 rebar, dry coring and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application. The patented E-Clutch system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches. The Active Vibration Control technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity. With its balanced design, SHOCKS Active Vibration Control technology and Extreme Run Time, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use, even in the hardest concrete.
- 6.1J's of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- E-clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - a perform and protect feature
- Shocks - active vibration control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A perform and protect feature
- DEWALT built Brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
- Combination Hammer - DCH481B
- Side Handle
- Battery & Charger sold separately
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.