The DCH133M2 20V Max XR Brushless 1 in. D-Handle Rotary Hammer is a compact lightweight high-performance rotary hammer that has a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.6 joules of impact energy. At the heart of this tool is the DEWALT brushless motor and durable rotary hammer mechanism. With its better than corded speed of application, compact size, lightweight and balanced design, this hammer can replace your corded tool. The mechanical clutch enhances user control in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction. The DCH133 is dust extraction ready for the D25301D.
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded Speed of Application.
- DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits
- Durable German Engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
- 4 Ah packs provide all day run time
- (1) 20V DCH133M2 Rotary Hammer
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.