The DCF896 Mid-Range Impact Wrench is based off of the latest edition to the DEWALT impact wrench family, the DCF894. Integrated Bluetooth technology pairs this tool with the free Tool Connect mobile app and online inventory manager portal, allowing users to track, manage and customize the tool settings. Through the app, users are able to program three customized modes based on individual needs and have control over forward and reverse speed to account for different fastener sizes and types, LED brightness and delay as well as Precision Wrench and the all new exclusive Precision Tap modes. Within Precision Wrench, users can program the tool to automatically shut off after impacting for a set amount of time, useful for those performing repeatable applications and helps with tightening consistancy by removing variability in impact time. Precision Tap mode is designed to make tapping threads faster and easier by having the tool automatically alternate between forward and reverse, keeping rotations consistant and eliminating the need to manually change the tool's direction. Use this tool along with other Tool Connect offerings for a complete management solution.
- 330 ft-lbs of max fastening torque and 600 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque to complete a wide variety of applications.
- 3 fully customizable modes allow you to personalize your impact wrench through the Tool Connect app including setting: Speed, LED brightness and delay, Precision Wrench Control and Precision Tap Controls.
- Compact design of only 6.95 in. and 3.48 lbs allows access to tight spaces and reduces user fatigue.
- Precision Wrench allows user to set runoff speed in reverse helping to prevent fastener runoff. In forward, users can set pause before impact and auto shut off times to aide in fastening consistency.
- Precision Tap automatically alternates the tool between forward and reverse allowing for easier and faster cutting of threads (vs. manual tapping).
- Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed models.
- Variable speed trigger helps provide speed control to the user.
- Through the Tool Connect app receive diagnostics on your impact wrench such as internal coin cell battery life, tool temperature, number of trigger pulls and how long the tool has been running.
- Track your tool utilizing the last seen feature which provides the street address of where your tool was last in range of a Tool Connect enabled device. Help prevent theft by setting the tool to disable when out of range and receiving out of range alerts.
- Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on fthe Tool Connect Inventory Manager Software, increasing accountabilty and reducing lost tools.
- 20V MAX Tool Connect 1/2 in. Mid-Range Impact Wrench w/ Hog Ring Anvil (Bare Tool) - DCF896HB
- Belt Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.