Dewalt DCF889M2 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench Kit with Detent PinModel: dewndcf889m2
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCF889M2 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench Kit with Detent Pin
- High-torque model delivers higher performance
- Detent Pin securely grips your bit so it won't fall out
- High-power motor puts out 300 ft-lbs. of torque as well as 1,650 RPM and 2600 IPM
- Variable-speed trigger and first-to-category electric brake provide increased precision and control
- Magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission deliver enhanced durability
- Bright LED work light with 20 second delay provides increased visibility in dimly lit work spaces
- DeWalt 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench with Detent Pin - DCF889
- (2) 20V MAX XR 4.0 Ah Premium Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB204
- Kit Bag
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.