Dewalt DCF889B 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Tool Only)Model: dewndcf889b
This item is FREE when you order 2 qualifying DeWALT Kits or Batteries! See Details
$50 off $250 on Select DeWALT Products! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCF889B 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Tool Only)
- High-Torque model delivers higher performance
- Detent Pin securely grips your bit so it won't fall out
- High-power motor puts out 300 ft-lbs. of torque as well as 1,650 RPM and 2600 IPM
- Variable speed trigger and first-to-category eletric brake provide increased precision and control
- Magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission deliver enhanced durability
- Bright LED work light with 20 second delay provides increased visibility in dimly lit work spaces
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Tool Only) - DCF889B
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
1 year ago
1 year ago
The Dewalt wrenches ripped the old hardware out like they were toys! By the end of the job the batteries were still showing close to full power and I reassembled the toys on the same charge with the new hardware. They have held up great and worked well on many other jobs since.
The only downside to this wrench is that it is a bit bulky and heavy, I see there are now XR versions that are a nicer size, but can't complain about how this unit performs.
Q & A :
Is the 1/4 in impact driver a good tool for removing lug nuts on a car or is the 1/2 in impact wrench a better option.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.