The DCF888 Cordless Impact Driver is based on the latest DEWALT XR Brushless Impact Driver. Integrated Bluetooth technology connects to the Tool Connect free mobile app and Inventory Manager web portal so you can track, manage and customize the tool. With Bluetooth integrated within the tool, you do not need a Tool Connect battery to utilize tracking functionality. The Tool Connect 3-part inventory management solution includes the app and Inventory Manager web portal that work together to help you better communicate updates from the field to the office. You will get updates regarding the whereabouts of tools, materials and equipment, meaning your assets are tracked during the day and accountability is placed on appropriate crew members. Use Tool Connect tools along with Tool Connect batteries, Connector and Tag for a complete inventory management solution.
- LAST SEEN feature helps reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where your impact driver was last in range of your Tool Connect-enabled device
- Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on the Tool Connect Inventory Manager software, increasing accountability and reducing lost tools
- Receive diagnostics on your impact driver like internal coin cell battery life, temperature, number of trigger pulls, and how long the tool has been running
- Set "disable when out of range" alerts to help deter unauthorized use or theft
- Once you've downloaded the Tool Connect app, easily pair with the app by holding down the pair button on the tool foot for 3-5 seconds
- Customize your impact driverfrom your Tool Connect app, including speed and torque, the Precision Drive control feature and LED light brightness and delay
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18V NiCad brushed motors
- Compact (5.3 in. front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs without battery) design fits into tight areas
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1 in. bit tips
- Use Precision Drive in speed 1 for precise applications and added control
- (2) 20V MAX 5.0 Ah XR Lithium-Ion
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.