Dewalt DCF885C2 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver KitModel: dewndcf885c2
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCF885C2 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver Kit
- Integrated belt hook for quick storage and portability
- Compact and lightweight design provides improved control and easier access to tighter areas
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- Built-in LED light provides increased visibility in dimly lit work areas
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increase comfort
- Aluminum front housing provides greater heat dispersion to help increase motor life
- Variable speed trigger provides precise speed control for various applications
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver - DCF885C2
- (2) 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Belt Hook
Even worse was the customer service when i tried to get it repaired. They claim its out of warranty.
Absolute garbage. And i would never recommend this to anyone. Milwaukee here i come.
My wife gave me clearance to buy every tool I would need.
I’ve always been a fan of DeWalt, so it was an easy choice.
I don’t know how I lived without an impact driver. It is a night and day difference from running screws with a drill for many years.
I liked it so much, I bought my father in law one for him to use.
If you are reading this, just buy it. You will not regret it.
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.