Dewalt DCF885C1 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver KitModel: dewndcf885c1
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCF885C1 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver Kit
- Compact with a 5.55 in. front to back length
- Lightweight design at 2.8 lbs. is designed to fit into tight areas
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver - DCF885
- 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Other than normal wear and tear this drill has some power. I'm not trying to win races versing other brands to save .002 seconds at the end of a day. I like the durability and how comfortable the drill is to use.
I've recommended to guys at work and now pretty much everyone is on dewalt now whi h is great because every tool is useable with the same batteries and chargers.
Q & A :
The carbon brushes wear down over time. It’s what causes a spark inside some tools. In order to keep the tool running, the brushes have to be replaced once in a while. Brushless motors don’t require that maintenance.
While brushless motors requires an electronic controller, the rotor/stator combination is more compact. That leads to the opportunity for lighter weight and more compact size.