Dewalt DCF680N2 8V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Gyroscopic Screwdriver Kit with 2 Compact BatteriesModel: dewndcf680n2
Product Features & specs :
In-line or pistol-grip operation is possible with the adjustable two-position handle
Charge Light Indicator allows the user to check if the tool needs charging
LED light makes working in dim places, a breeze
Warranty of Tool
A 3-year limited warranty is provided, as well as 1 year of free service and a 90-day money-back guarantee. More than 60 factory service centers across the United States are covered.
Dewalt DCF680N2 8V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Gyroscopic Screwdriver Kit with 2 Compact Batteries
- Motion Activated speed control for fastening into various materials such as wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- Variable-speed up to 430 RPM and reverse function for precise fastening control
- Adjustable two-position handle allows for operation in either in-line or pistol-grip
- Offers improved speed control during lighter fastening applications and tasks
- Built-in LED light illuminates dimly lit areas without shadowing for clear line of sight
- Holds up to 1 in. bit tips and offers quick bit changes for fast bit adjustments
- Charge indicator on tool alerts users to remaining battery power and charging needs
- 23 in-lbs. of maximum torque output provides a superior power-to-weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications
- 8V MAX battery pack allows for longer run-times and faster charge times
- 8V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Gyroscopic Screwdriver - DCF680
- (2) 8V MAX Compact Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1-Hour Charger
- Kit Bag
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.