Features up to 750 MCM Cu/750 Al crimping capacity for copper and aluminum cable. UL Classified to be compatible with leading manufacturers, connectors and U-Type dies. The Crimp Connect reporting technology provides detailed reports of work done. On-board diagnostics indicate battery life, successful crimp, service needed and operating temperature range. A bright LED work light illuminates your work area. This tool offers electroless nickel corrosion protective coating on crimping head. It also has easily accessible forward and reverse triggers for increased ease of use. Specs: Force: 12 tons; Die Type: U-Type; Handle Configuration: Pistol Grip. Includes: (1) DCE300 tool, (2) DCB204 20V MAX* batteries, (1) DCE115 charger, shoulder strap and kit box.
- Crimping capacity: 750 MCM copper and 750 MCM aluminum cable.
- UL Classified to be compatible with leading manufacturers, connecters and U-Type dies (please see compatibility chart for a list of compatible connectors)
- Crimp Connect Reporting Technology provides detailed reports of work done
- On-board diagnostics indicates battery life, successful crimp, service needed, and operating temperature range
- Bright LED work light Illuminates work area
- Electroless nickel corrosion protective coating
- Easily accessible forward and reverse triggers for increased ease of use
- Accepts leading manufacturers' U-Type dies
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Died Electrical Cable Crimping Tool - DCE300B
- (2) 20V MAX 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - DCB204
- 12V/20V Multi-Voltage Charger - DCB115
- Shoulder Strap
- Carrying Case