The DCD792 Cordless Compact Drill/Driver with Tool Connect is based on the latest DEWALT XR Brushless Drill (DCD791) with additional integrated Bluetooth technology. Connect to the Tool Connect free mobile app and Inventory Manager web portal to track, manage and customize the tool. With Bluetooth integrated within the tool, you do not need a Tool Connect battery to utilize tracking functionality.
The Tool Connect 3-part inventory management solution includes the app and Inventory Manager web portal that work together to help you better communicate updates from the field to the office. You will get updates regarding the whereabouts of tools, materials and equipment, meaning your assets are tracked during the day and accountability is placed on appropriate crew members. Use Tool Connect tools along with Tool Connect batteries, the Connector and the Tag for a complete inventory management solution.
- LAST SEEN feature helps reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where your compact drill/driver was last in range of your Tool Connect-enabled device
- Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on the Tool Connect Inventory Manager software, increasing accountability and reducing lost tools
- Receive diagnostics on your compact drill/driver like internal coin cell battery life, temperature, number of trigger pulls, and how long the tool has been running
- Set "disable when out of range" alerts to help deter unauthorized use or theft
- Once you've downloaded the Tool Connect app, easily pair with the app by holding down the pair button on the tool foot for 3-5 seconds
- Program 3 customized RPM settings for precise speed of application
- Customize the brightness and delay of the integrated LED light
- Integrated blue LED light indicates when your compact drill/driver is paired with your Tool Connect app
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and comfort
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18V NiCad brushed motors