Dewalt 60V MAX Brushless Quick-Change Stud and Joist Drill with E-Clutch System (Tool Only) - DCD471BModel: dewndcd471b
Enter your email address and we'll let you know when it's available
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt 60V MAX Brushless Quick-Change Stud and Joist Drill with E-Clutch System (Tool Only) - DCD471B
- DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch System, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary, in a bind up situation. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch System is engaged
- 7/16 in. Hex Quick-Change chuck for fast and easy bit changes
- 2 Speed settings (0 RPM to 400 RPM/0 RPM to 1320 RPM) to match appropriate speed to the application
- Quick-shift speed selector allows the user to easily change speeds without having to feather the trigger
- Magnesium gear case reduces weight while maintaining jobsite durability
- Power of corded with the freedom of cordless
- Tool Connect tag ready. Installing a DEWALT tool tag allows for tracking and locating of the drill using the DEWALT Tool Connect app
- Up to 4-5/8 in. self-feed bits into wood
- Up to 6-1/4 in. hole saws into wood
- 60V MAX Brushless Quick-Change Stud and Joist Drill with E-Clutch System - DCD471B
- (1) Side Handle
- Battery and charger sold separately
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.