Dewalt DCCS690H1 40V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless 16 in. Chainsaw with 6.0 Ah BatteryModel: dewndccs690h1
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCCS690H1 40V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless 16 in. Chainsaw with 6.0 Ah Battery
- Low-kickback 16 in. Oregon bar and chain
- Auto-oiling with Lubrilink and Lubriwell for continuous lubrication with a quarter-turn oil cap for quick oil re-fills
- Chain break for kickback protection and added safety
- Tool-free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
- Variable speed trigger to match the speeds to the application
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 40V with a nominal voltage of 36V
- 40V MAX Lithium-Ion XR Brushless 16 in. Chainsaw with 6.0 Ah Battery - DCCS690H1
- 40V MAX 6.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 40V MAX Lithium-Ion Charger
- Hard Bar Cover
My only complaint is battery life. I need to cut down 3 fairly large Cedar trees this year and after I got all ready to cut one of them, I found that the battery that came with the saw has stopped accepting a charge. This battery is only 2 years old, What gives? I have a DeWalt Drill that is older and the battery in it holds a charge very well. I mean I have not charged it for months and it just keeps on running the drill every time I take it out of storage. I don't run my drill except to drill or screw the occasional screw for picture hanging or something like that.
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
Owner of Homewood Hardwoods
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.