The Bluetooth Battery That Stops Thieves.
DEWALT's DCB203BT 20V MAX 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Bluetooth Ready Compact Battery Pack works with the ToolConnect App to provide additional controls and alerts. It requires a smartphone with Bluetooth 4.0 on either iOS or Android phones.
This Bluetooth enabled rechargeable battery makes it possible to monitor where your battery is, its charge status, temperature, as well as provide you with the capability to send an alert or disable the battery if it leaves signal range. It transmits data and allows users to control them remotely through the use of the aforementioned Tool Connect App.
- Works with ToolConnect App to provide advanced diagnostics, controls, information and alerts
- Diagnostics screen indicates a battery's charge status, temperature, and connection to Bluetooth, as well as allows users to turn on and disable a particular battery
- Actions screen allows users to customize alert preferences including Alert if Out of Range, Disable if Out of Range, Alert at Low Battery Charge, Alert at High Temperature, and Alert at Charge Completion
- Lending Button for sharing capability, allowing others to temporarily use your battery for a predefined period of time
- Alerts screen provides a list of all alerts that the Tool Connect App has generated, as well as compatible DEWALT Bluetooth batteries
- Lightweight design and 35 minute charge time (DCB101)
- 20V MAX 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Bluetooth Compact Battery Pack - DCB203BT
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.