Dewalt DC608K 18V XRP Cordless 18-Gauge 5/8 in. - 2 in. Brad Nailer KitModel: dewndc608k
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DC608K 18V XRP Cordless 18-Gauge 5/8 in. - 2 in. Brad Nailer Kit
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed
- Straight magazine accepts 18-Gauge nails ranging in lengths from 5/8 in. to 2 in.
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Contact trip lock-off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage and disengage
- Integrated L.E.D. lights for long life and durability
- Top cap is impact-resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the jobsite
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for the work surface from the contact trip
- 12-position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to reacquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine keeps dust and debris out of the magazine, preventing the tool from malfunctioning
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 18V XRP Cordless 18-Gauge 5/8 in. - 2 in. Brad Nailer Kit - DC608K
- 18V XRP Cordless Battery
- 1-Hour Charger
- Reversible Belt Hook
- Safety Glasses
- Kit Box
Great for my remodel jobs.
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.