Dewalt DC012 7.2 - 18V XRP Cordless Worksite Radio and Charger (Tool Only)Model: dewndc012
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DC012 7.2 - 18V XRP Cordless Worksite Radio and Charger (Tool Only)
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT Ni-Cd and Lithium-Ion battery packs (except Univolt batteries)
- Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 8 station memory presets
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT Ni-Cd and Lithium-Ion batteries making it a cordless radio
- Dual pivoting 11 in. flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Weather sealed charger door opens easily for fast battery changes
- iPod nest with front accessible auxiliary port
- Heavy-Duty AM/FM radio with auxiliary port allows user to listen to the radio or CD or MP3 Player
- The DEWALT 3-stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Digital tuning and bass boost for a fuller sound
- 3 AC outlets for plugging other devices
- 7.2 - 18V XRP Cordless Worksite Radio and Charger - DC012
Has a great "Digital tuner" unlike the Ditital turner as the ad says.
Lots of typos for an official dewalt ad
My Testimony on The DEWALT DC012 7.2-Volt-18-Volt Heavy-Duty Worksite Radio/Charger.
For the Record, I'm Not Being Encouraged by Anyone, or Getting Paid for My Personal "DeWalt Tough" Worksite Boom Box Testimony.
Just Want to Tell of My Experience !
This is One "Tough" Job Site Boom Box !
I Mean, Extremely Tough Design !!
I Bought it Used, But in Brand New Condition, From Pawn America on Ebay for $ 120.43, Including Shipping, to Match up with all of my Other DeWalt 18 Volt Tools.
Received on 11/30/18.
Mine Took a Five Foot, Two and a Half Inch Fall From My Garage Shelf, Onto the Concrete Floor, as Soon as I Took it Out of the Box !
Not a Mark on The Roll Bars or the Case, and Didn't Affect Anything !
Still Play's Perfectly !
I Didn't Have it Pushed Back Far Enough to The Wall, Due to Some Long Picture Frame Molding I Had Stored on The Back of the Shelf.
I Turned it Around to Charge a Battery, Turned my Back Thinking it Was Back Far Enough to Get a Dead Battery From my Toolbox Drawer.
Then I Heard a Noise, and Turned Back Around Just in Time to See it Heading Towards the Floor at Full Force, and Before I Could Catch it, Boom !!, What a Loud Noise !
I Imagined it Being in Pieces as it Hit the Floor, But Not a Mark on it !!
Turned it on, and There Was Not One Issue With The Box !!
This Box is Built "Dewalt Tough" !! Like all my Other Dewalt Tools !!
I Own a Small Arsenal of Dewalt 18 Volt Tools, and All are Still in Excellent Working Condition, With Exception of my First Drill That's Developed a Sporadic Short in the Trigger (I Call it a Hair Trigger, But Still Works After Many Years of Drilling, and Abuse.
Luv Em !!
Note: Attached Pics Were Taken The Morning After the Fall !
You Can See in Pic # 1 How Far it is To The Floor !!
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.