Dewalt D51276K 15-Gauge 1 in. - 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer KitModel: dewnd51276k
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt D51276K 15-Gauge 1 in. - 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer Kit
- Lightweight magnesium body (only 3.85 lbs.) reduces user fatigue
- Internal piston catch for consistent maximum power on every shot
- 360 degree exhaust cap channels exhaust air away from the work and user
- Inject molded grip is durable and comfortable, and also resists ripping or tearing
- Tool-free adjustable belt hook allows tool to hang on belt
- Rear loading lock and load or load and lock magazine provides quick and easy fastener reload
- Tool-free depth adjustment for proper setting of nail heads
- Low-profile no-mar pad with swept-back contact trip for increased visibility
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 15-Gauge 1 in. - 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer Kit - D51276K
- (1,000) Fasteners
- Safety Glasses
- Kit Box
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.