This 19 lbs. SDS MAX Demolition Hammer with its durable and hard-hitting German engineered mechanism delivers category-leading 13.3 Joules of impact energy. Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load, even in the hardest concrete. This tool is ideally suited for horizontal and downward facing chipping applications along the mid-to-lower wall and floor. SHOCKS Active Vibration Control technology reduces vibration felt by the user for less fatigue and greater productivity. This tool comes Tag Ready, so users can attach the DEWALT Tag and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect app.
- SHOCKS Active Vibration Control protects the user from the effects of vibration, including numbness and tingling in the hands
- Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under heavy loads, including in higher PSI concrete
- Variable speed dial offers users more control by adjusting speed of chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material
- Tag Ready capability to connect the tool to the DEWALT Tool Connect app for tracking and inventory management
- 19 lbs. SDS MAX Demolition Hammer - D25872K
- Kit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.