Dewalt D25553K 1-9/16 in. Spline Combination Rotary Hammer KitModel: dewnd25553k
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt D25553K 1-9/16 in. Spline Combination Rotary Hammer Kit
- 12 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- 8.0 ft-lbs. of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- Rear handle mount for increased user comfort in down drilling applications
- Factory set clutch reduces sudden high torque reactions if bit jams
- Trigger lock on provides increased user comfort in extended use chipping applications
- Rubber grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the user
- 1-9/16 in. Spline Combination Rotary Hammer Kit - D25553K
- 360 Degree Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Kit Box
Non stop anchoring racking It does not beat you up like
Some of the older models I am very happy with my purchase
I received excellent service from cpo as usual.
Q & A :
They are d25550 models. They use spline bits 1/2" to 3/4" diameter holes for drilling concrete.
Would this be the machine to replace the ones I have or is there another unit you suggest?
We do not use SDS or SDSmax for these as the bits are not available so it has to be a spline bit/drive hammer. We typically drill 8"-14" depth concrete.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.