Dewalt D25262K 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary HammerModel: dewnd25262k
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt D25262K 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer
- 2.8 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed
- A Perform & Protect feature, SHOCKS, for active vibration control and regulation, resulting in reduced vibration felt in the handles
- 8.0 Amp motor for superior performance
- Rotating brush ring delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer - 25262K
- 360 Degree Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Kit Box
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.