Dewalt D24000S 10 in. Wet Tile Saw with StandModel: dewnd24000s
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt D24000S 10 in. Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Cantilevering rail and cart system allows for 24 in. ripping capacity and 18 in. tile on diagonal
- At only 69 lbs. allows one person to transport and setup the tile saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45 degree and 22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and AC registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch over-spray from large tiles, keeping the water in the pan
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact tile saw frame (34 in. x 26 in.) allows for easy transportation and storage in a vehicle
- 3-1/8 in. depth of cut allows for cutting of most V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick tile saw setup and break-down
- Edge guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts
- 10 in. Wet Tile Saw - D24000S
- 10 in. Porcelain Cutting Blade
- Folding Stand
Completely satisfied with overall value.
6 months ago
7 months ago
9 months ago
1 year ago
The warranty coverage appears to be very good (3 year), so
I will be taking it to the local service center to get it fixed.
1 year ago
Q & A :
The blade that came with the saw did not hold up - replaced it with a Rigid blade and cuts great. Saw has nice features, so far very pleased.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.